Get back and neck pain relief without pills, injections, or surgeries!!!
Advanced, research based therapy for less pain in less time.
Affecting up to 90% of Americans at some point in their lifetime, lower back pain is a symptom that may result from overusing or straining your lower back muscles. Ginger Fitness provides relief for these common conditions:
- Herniated discs are produced as the spinal discs degenerate or grow thinner. The jelly-like central portion of the disc bulges out of the central cavity and pushes against a nerve root.
- Spinal stenosisis is a narrowing of the lumbar (back) or cervical (neck) spinal foramen, which causes compression of the nerve roots.
- Spinal degeneration is caused by alterations in the disc that progress to degeneration.
- Muscle spasm (very tense muscles that remain contracted).
- Strain or tears to the muscles or ligaments supporting the back.
- Lumbar instabilities such as spondylolisthesis.
Lower back pain can be debilitating. Butat Ginger Health, our advanced therapy techniques can get you feeling better faster. We recognize that not all back pain is the same. The onset, duration and frequency can all affect your pain.
Acute back pain, which is a sudden onset of pain, is generally caused by an injury or accident. One advanced therapy technique, called Spinal Mobilization, is highly successful at treating acute back pain. This type of treatment is most effective when it is administered within 16 days of the onset of pain. Using this technique, Ginger Fitness can help decrease your pain by 50% within just a couple of visits.
Chronic back pain, which has a long duration or frequent recurrence, can have a wide variety of causes. Advanced manual therapy and targeted exercises to strengthen the body’s core are most effective.
Recent research backs this approach. According to a report in the January 2009 issue of The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine, “Prescribing yet more imaging, opiods, injections and operations is not likely to improve outcomes for patients with chronic back pain.”
Tim Flynn, PT, PhD and president of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists states, “The manual physical therapist is the health care provider uniquely trained to manage individuals with chronic low back pain. We utilize low risk, state-of the-art care incorporating exercise, manual physical therapy, patient education and the application of the biopsychosocial model in managing this chronic condition.
Using advanced therapies and a research based approach, Ginger Fitness provides faster recoveries with an alternative to medications and operations.
PT relieved my pain. I’m walking better.
My back pain improved and relieved. I can walk around the house. I can walk around the store.
When you feel better, you can do more.